Want to be profiled on our home page? We are inviting all members to submit their answers to the following 10 Questions, along with a short bio and a photo. The Member of the Month will be drawn at random and featured on the home page of www.vanl-carfac.com. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
You only need to submit your answers once – you’ll remain in the pool for each monthly draw until your name is picked. Take a few minutes to send us your answers and get yourself a little free publicity! We’ve had members contacted for media interviews as a result of being profiled – the next one could be you!
The 10 Questions:
1. When did you first realize that you wanted to become an artist?
2. What mediums do you work in and why?
3. How do you get ideas for your artwork?
4. What other artists influence your artwork?
5. What are the ‘big’ themes in your artwork?
6. What is the greatest challenge you face as an artist working in Newfoundland and Labrador?
7. What is the best thing about working as an artist in this province?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
9. If you weren’t an artist, what would you be doing?
10. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?